Activities and programs add maximum enjoyment and enrichment.
At Ecumen Evergreens of Fargo, we take into consideration each person’s unique needs,
Social, Recreational and Entertainment Events and Opportunities
In addition to daily and weekly group activities—such as music appreciation, bingo, worship services, card and word games, watercolor and canvas painting, brain-busters trivia, mind teasers and cranium crunch puzzles, crafting, and afternoon coffee and refreshments—Evergreens of Fargo hosts much-anticipated monthly, seasonal and annual events. Live entertainment, our Spring Social, Fall Festival, Christmas Party, and Annual Family Picnic are among everyone’s favorites. Resident birthday celebrations, too. Family is always welcome to participate in any of our goings-on!Close
Live 2 B Healthy®
Our innovative fitness program is a personalized program taught by nationally certified instructors. It helps our residents retain their independence by maintaining their strength, balance, flexibility and mobility in fun, socially engaging ways.Close
This is our nationally recognized Memory Care program developed to replace sedating drugs with sensory stimulation, aromatherapy, massage, cooking, art therapy and more. AwakeningsClose
helpsto “re-awaken” many residents whose physical and cognitive abilities have been masked by an inappropriate use of antipsychotic drugs.
- Cedar Cottage March 2019 Activity Calendar
- Cypress Cottage March 2019 Activity Calendar
- White Fir Cottage March 2019 Activity Calendar
- Cedar Cottage February 2019 Activity Calendar
- Cypress Cottage February 2019 Activity Calendar
- White Fir Cottage February 2019 Activity Calendar
- Cedar Cottage January 2019 Activity Calendar
- Cypress Cottage January 2019 Activity Calendar
- White Fir Cottage January 2019 Activity Calendar
For more information, please call us at 701-239-4524 or click here to request information online.